Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Ideals


I believe that there are some ideals that transcend our ability to define them. For example, I would define goodness and truth as the ultimate way to all things. I think that being untruthful or lying to make another feel better makes situation worse because it always leads to a bigger problem. Although the truth may hurt some at times, it is the best way because it deals with sincerity and honesty. Because our intentions are authentic, I feel that it is right to tell the truth even at times when it may hurt. Additionally, I feel that it is ok to make mistakes because it makes us better people. Although the mistakes may have consequences for the individual and others around him/her at a moment in time, I feel that one can never go wrong in trying hard. I believe that you ca always gain from your mistakes.

(I had trouble connecting to my blog, so I am posting the Do Now now)

No comments:

Post a Comment