Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Che Blog


After watching the video and the documentary of Che, I feel that no one is specifically responsible for his death. However, I do feel that the Bolivian government and Castro had some contribution or influence on his death because of what they had done to him. When Castro read the farewell letter to the people of Cuba, I think that (although Castro didn’t kill him physically) Fidel Castro left Che powerless, preventing him from coming back to Cuba. Because Castro felt that Che was getting on his political pathway, I think he felt it was best to keep Che away from Cuba as soon possible so he made an attempt to abandon him. I think that is why the audience can tell the awkwardness between the two when they are at a meeting after Che's speech on the Tri-continental. Because Castro had a different philosophy from Che, I think he may have contributed to Che's death.
(I had trouble connecting to my blog, so I am posting the Do Now now)

No comments:

Post a Comment