Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mistakes

The biggest mistake that I have made in my life was when I first fought with my parents. As a child, I moved around a lot of countries and for this reason I had much difficulty adjusting to the new environments each time. When I first moved to America three years ago, there were many conflicts that I had to overcome. I had to learn to make new friends and had to learn to adjust to the new school system. Because I was mentally stressed, I started to complain to my parents about how it was their fault that I was having to experience all of the pain. After the whole argument with my parents, I made my parents feel bad about everything. Seeing how worried they were about me, I learned that I had caused them pain by saying all the mean things.

No comments:

Post a Comment