Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Decision Making

There are approximately thousands of decisions that I must make in any given day. Some are less important than others but they all affect me in various ways. The type of decisions I must make are usually influenced by the environment I am in and the people that I spend my time with. For instance, if I wanted to do something during class I must take into considerations of how my actions will affect the people around me. My friends and family affect how I make my decisions because they influence me to think and act in a certain way. For example, when I had to decide which college to go, I had to talk it over with my parents and make my final decisions. Also, there were times when I had to act a certain way because of my family. When my parents decided to come to America, I had decide to come with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment