Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Road Trip

During the fall of 2001, my family and I took a road trip to Muskoka, which is commonly known as the Canadian Wilderness. Although we had moved to Canada a couple of years before, my family never really had the time to visit places so my dad planned a a trip to Muskoka. Although it was the end of September, the weather was still very humid and dry and the woods were filled with hungry mosquitoes. During the first few days we were at Muskoka, the weather was warm so we hiked along the Muskoka Park trails, but the days eventually became colder and wet. When the weather became cold, the tree leaves changed colors so my family and I climbed up into the Lion's lookout, where we could have a bird's eye view of the woods and the town nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment